Advice From 1st Grade for Presidential Debaters
The presidential debate is coming to Boca Raton, my hometown. In the midst of this
truly exciting event I’d just like the candidates to remember a
few ground rules that they probably
learned in 1st grade.
1. Be kind.
2. Stay in your own personal space.
3. Tell the truth.
4. Take responsibility for your actions.
5. No interrupting each other.
I could go on but 5 rules is usually the perfect number to
be able to follow in 1st Grade.
Leave a comment
Follow Maggie on Facebook!
- There is NO such thing as ‘Privacy’ on Facebook:
- Should You Be Your Child's Facebook Friend?
- Ways to Raise a Reader:
- Mind Your p's & q's: When Your Child Reverses Letters
- Building Your Child's Vocabulary
- Book Reviews
- Classroom Talk
- College Prep
- Early Childhood Issues
- Guest Posts
- Ideas for Teachers/Parents Elementary
- Infants and Toddlers
- Middle School Issues
- Organizational Tips
- Reading Instruction
- SAT Prep
- School's Out
- Science Fun
- Sight words vs. Phonics
- Tales From 1st Grade
- Teacher Trouble