Easy Learning Games Using Magnetic Letters
Every family with preschool and primary age children should have a set of magnetic letters on their refrigerator. They are a fun and easy teaching tool. Here are a few activities for preschoolers:
1) Make the names of people and animals in the family.
2) Sort upper and lower case letters. Pair and match upper and lower case letters.
3) Sort letters by color.
4) Put the letters in alphabetical order while singing the ABC song.
5) Make simple words. Copy environmental print such as cereal names off boxes.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Follow Maggie on Facebook!
- There is NO such thing as ‘Privacy’ on Facebook:
- Should You Be Your Child's Facebook Friend?
- Ways to Raise a Reader:
- Mind Your p's & q's: When Your Child Reverses Letters
- Building Your Child's Vocabulary
- Book Reviews
- Classroom Talk
- College Prep
- Early Childhood Issues
- Guest Posts
- Ideas for Teachers/Parents Elementary
- Infants and Toddlers
- Middle School Issues
- Organizational Tips
- Reading Instruction
- SAT Prep
- School's Out
- Science Fun
- Sight words vs. Phonics
- Tales From 1st Grade
- Teacher Trouble